Irregolare, Via A. Manzoni, 3 31021 Mogliano Veneto -TV Italy P.Iva 04624550267 as Data Controller informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 “GDPR” that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
Manner of processing
The personal data communicated by you will be processed by the Data Controller on paper, computer or by electronic means. The recorded images will be processed by the owner mainly on computer support.
Purpose of processing
Your personal data are processed without your prior express consent in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter A and f) of the GDPR for the following purposes:
– Fulfilling pre-contractual and contractual obligations arising from the performance of the service you have requested;
– Fulfilling obligations required by law, regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority;
– Exercise the rights of the Controller, such as the right to defence in court.
– Purposes of Security and Protection of Goods and Persons With your prior express consent in accordance with the requirements of ‘Art.9 paragraph 2 letter. a) of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Art. 4 paragraph 1 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is processed on paper, electronically and/or automatically.
The personal data provided for the above purposes will be stored for the entire duration of the contract and for 10 years after the end of the contract for accounting and tax purposes, as per current legislation. The images will be stored for a maximum period of 24/48 hours after which they will be automatically overwritten.
Access to personal data
Your data may be made accessible for the above purposes to
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as designated subjects
– to external parties for accounting, fiscal and payment management purposes
– to suppliers, hardware and software support technicians, who perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller
– consultancy companies whose collaboration is used by the Data Controller.
Without your express consent under Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b) and c) GDPR, the Owner may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 to supervisory bodies and judicial authorities where required by law. Your data will not be disseminated.
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, may move the location of the servers to Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller assures as of now that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable provisions of law, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission. The updated list of data processors is kept at the Data Controller’s head office.
Rights of the data subject
In your capacity as data subject, you have the rights set out in Article 15 GDPR and specifically the rights to:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you;
– to obtain an indication of:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as appointed representative in the territory of the State, data processors or persons in charge of processing;
a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data have been disclosed or disseminated;
d) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
e) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
– object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights under Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to portability of contractual and raw navigation data, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
Manner of exercising rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or a registered letter with advice of receipt to the Controller’s address. It may take an estimated two to three weeks to process your request. At any time you can find out the data concerning you and check whether they are accurate, complete and updated.
Holder, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Irregolare, Via A. Manzoni, 3 31021 Mogliano Veneto -TV Italy P.Iva 04624550267. The updated list of data processors is kept at the Data Controller’s head office.